Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Am I a vampire ? is my name the reason?

Well I'm starting to think I am a Vampire. Yes I do read Twilight but after reading some of the book I started to wonder, And then thought about some stuff like how I act around people. It all started last year in 4th grade we were going to be doing this project on blood and the teacher ( mrs.Franklin) she had accidentally cut her finger like a paper cut I started to go crazy ! and my friend had asked me are you okay I said no. she had noticed some thing wrong with the way I had looked she said your eyes are a different color and my hands were tight around my chair, So I finally just raised my hand and had asked with a jump Mrs. Franklin may I go to the nurses office she said yes you may. So I jumped out of my seat and kinda fast walked out of the class room it was like I just had to bite her allot so by the way my name is Raven M.Garrett my middle name is not necessary. But then the next day at recess had the most unusual faster speed and sense of smell I could smell Ashlin bedding Fields jacket all the way across the play ground. And I have been wanting to Bite and suck alot of ppls blood lately ever sense that day in Mrs Franklins class so I really need help and when you answer don't say get off drugs because I am only in the 5th grade ! so don't say that ! so be honest not hateful ! if u can't say some thing reasonable then say Nothing ~ ! Thanks for answering ! Raven. P.s. Is it really possible to become a vampire or just be born one ? and are spells magic and potions real ? plz help. 8)Am I a vampire ? is my name the reason?
i believe u but there is a simple way to test go to one of those blood banks and see if u freak out if u do and accept itAm I a vampire ? is my name the reason?
why yes you are. and by the way i think you should totally do this butt... jump off a very high building in new york city and tell me if u start flying or you survive from the impact :D

Report Abuse



ok everyone who answered no is wrong. my best friend is a vampire. i've seen her killing people. not only that. i'm a psychic wiccan. so, by your description, yes you are a vampire. it is possible by spell, potion or birth. and yes, spells and magic potions are real i do them all the time.
No, but you sound like a real moron.


You must be a 13 year old, naive girl.





Everyone asks, ';why don't you people like Twilight???';





Have you taken notice to what it's done to the feeble minded?
NO STUPID. NO NO NO NO NO. YOUR NOT VAMPIRE. AND I BET YOU MADE IT UP. HEY HOLLYWOOD IF YOUR READING THIS STOP MAKING TWILIGHT MOVIES. YOUR MAKING KIDS STUPID. AND MAKING THEM WANT TO BE VAMPIRES!
Your just reading too much Twilight, vampires are not real, and just because Twilight says that's how vampires act doesn't mean it's true..although they don't exist
the only vampire that was ever born a vampire was draculas only son and dracula himself came back from the dead as one. now the only way to become a vampire is to be bitten by one
I would call you an idiot but seeing as you're young it's quite reasonable to be naive and get drawn towards these things.





You're not a vampire and never will be
it could b yes hey dont let these morons get u down they dont noe how hard it is for u to b dealing wit that so yes there might b a possibilyty
ok, you really need to edit your question and take your last name out. do you really want all the weirdos here being able to find your address and phone number?
Vampires don't exist. Stop pretending. And stop reading Twilight it will rot your brain.
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! welcome to my blocked list!
No more twilight for you!
no on all of the questons
wow u read too much...and last yr in 4th grade....try growing up before u ask such a stupid questions.....u can be born a succubi or inccubi but vampires aint real...and yes spells and magik is real...but u have alot of growing up to do before any of that...


and just so u now succubi and inccubi dont drink blood...they feed on energy...and dracula was not realy a vampire they called him that for what he did...
you read Twilight you're just paranoid. After I read a really good book it's creepy when things seem similar to the book. I'm not trying to be rude or mean just honest. It's all in your head. When a person thinks about something long enough they think they can see it. It's been proven. Researchers put a video in front of a group of people. the video was just a painting of a girl. Her eyes were blue. They told them that sometime in the video her eyes go green. At the end everybody agreed that they changed to green. Then they were told the eyes never change. They believed and then their minds played tricks. It's all in the head and it's no big deal.
If you are in 5th grade, you are too young for Yahoo Answers (read Community Guidelines). No, you are not a vampire. Your name is truly irrelevant as to whether you are vampiric or not. Sense of smell and physical strength or speed are also irrelevant. Those things are fictional stereotype only. Your obvious interest for vampire lore and the onset of puberty have far more to do with what you are feeling. Spells and potions do not ';turn you into'; a vampire. Nothing does. If you were born a vampire, you would know it, and not through the signs you mention.
Yes it coluld be possible... but not all true... You could be or could not..Twilight is a stupid book and movie and I hate how it displays us vampires.... Vampires are real!! So all of you people need to do you're homework more!!! Before you give stupid answers... I am one and you can email me at Riley_is_amazing@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment