Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How was evey body's summer?

i know it october almost november but how was every body summer





here how mine went my last day of school was the 20th of may great day last day of sophomore year for high school





i get home my dad ask me do you want to go to hang with your cousin matt and aaron and aunt becky and uncle brenton for like 7 days sure that be great my cousin were out of school as well


so i go down there


my uncle asked andrew do you want to go for a drive all let yuo drive i had my licessnes sure this was on may 25 ok we left around 10:30 gone for about and hour talked and stuff


getting back see my aunt and uncle own a resort we get bakc about 3 minuets away dont no what happen we both passes guess what happens next we are both passed out what do we do were passed out the truck is still going we going sliding donw this huge and when i say huge i mean huge hill truck tumbles about 5 times we wake up my leg 2 leg coverd blood and right arm my back hurt like i see my cell phone on the ground try to grave it to call 911 i here a guy voice in the open yelling hello hello i just saw the crash from ym house my uncle yell i yell help were in the truck he see us oh my god im calling 911 police fire ambulance arive in 10 minuets fast i willl tell you my aunt and cousin are down the road they here that close that very close oh no uncle brenton and andrew are out on a drive they run up there see the police fire ambulance my aunt she told me she was crying my cousin hit his hand into the ground he told me this they get us out they ask me can you see how many fingers am i holding 3 who the president obama he asked me a bunch of question same thing with my uncle


we get to the hospital i go into surgry fast so does my uncle i broke my tibia femur 3 ribs and arm my uncle hurt his voice and shoulder bad


they transfer me to my hospital that i go to i had to have surgry on my tibia and femur and arm had to learn to walk again took months and my uncle got his voice back and his shoulder is great i never got to thank the guy who help us and called 911 the guy was actully a first responder and saw the crash drom his house he did allot for us that day so that how my summer went how was yours


sorry for ym spelling in special ed all my lifei have had trouble with itHow was evey body's summer?
my brothers name is brenton. my summer was boringHow was evey body's summer?
My summer was wet

No comments:

Post a Comment