Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Anyone know anything about Santeria ?!?

I feel like the girl is trying to kill me ! And nobody believes me an calling me crazy but im serious as a heart attack with what Im about to say ! She put something called a crossing/ web on me. Its a love spell practiced my Voodoo and Witchcraft. Its some strings all over my body ';like fly fishing string'; and its locked by hooks and magnets that she put up and down my private parts and also in my ear ring holes. And its all covered by from what I researched the skin of a hot link if u take it and mead it together in your fingers it becomes almost like a rubber and she put bands of in on my legs and arms and neck. And since our dna is so close to a pigs it can live on top of our skin. so it has and spread out with the string on an in my body. I cant get this **** off I been trying for 4 years my mom says just pray but its like praying to get undress unless you take your cloths off then it will remain there. I found some people that can help but they wanna charge 120 -300 - 400 and I lost my job an cant afford any of that since I lost my job last month. I still live with this ***** in hopes she would take it off but it seems like shes just keep making it tighter and stronger. My boy had one on him 5 years ago and his ex asked her great grandmother how to unlock it an she id an he got it off 6 hours later. All I know it started in Haiti traveled all threw the latino community threw Brazil and ended up in Mexico and thats how it got t o America esh. in the South. I'm honestly scared for my life and nobody can believe that this is possible. I been to the ER an they tried to admit me in a mental health place. I asked about it on yahoo answers an every latino woman says dont ever speak of this. I think its the biggest secret going around killing millions of people. I hear it will form blood cancer kidney failer heart attacks or people commit suicide from loosing there mind on not being able to take it off. They say bath in salts an i have but its some other oils i need I guess to take that pig skin off to get to the strings. I really need your help because I been fighting this for 4 years an cant take it anymore with nobody believing me other then my brother. Can you ask everyone you might think will know about this ? Its a huge secret so it will be hard cuz all anyone wants is money to fix this. Please try an help me asap !Anyone know anything about Santeria ?!?
you asked this question,like 4-5 times there is no spell





lol as you know if we did a bet you would be died

No comments:

Post a Comment