Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How do you configure your fingers to spell crip?? (the gang?)?

the way people spell blood with thier handsHow do you configure your fingers to spell crip?? (the gang?)?
How could you explain how to do that over the internet? It'd be easier to like show you in person, my friend showed me. At first, I couldn't even tell it spelled ';blood';. It was weird, I don't know why you'd want to do that...How do you configure your fingers to spell crip?? (the gang?)?
I am not sure I would throw a gang sign unless you are a MEMBER of the GANG...and considering the Crips and Bloods are very dangerous you might get shot at....
Whoa, I knew they had the blood one, but crip, too?





That's gonna be impossible to describe through writing.
What the heck makes you think we know?
can u spell stupid? same way.

No comments:

Post a Comment