Tuesday, August 10, 2010

IS this story good so far?

Thier is a lot of spelling mistakes but I hoope you like it.





Beep Beep I woke up to that sound I hit my sliver alarm clock. I got up. Made my bed and was ready to face my new day. I put on a purple top and black jeans and raced down to the kichen. I was the frist one their. My beautiful mom was making toast. MY mother had long brown hair that was very curly and she had a smile that would make you want to brush your teeth for the rest of your life. To get them as shiny as hers. Hey mom I said smiling.


Hello Scarlet she said and she went back to work.


My dad came from outside with the newspaper. He sat down and put hit feet up on the table. MY mom pointed a finger at his feet and the air around me became frezing. IN a flash of light my dads feet were off the table. Yup my mom was a wich. Mom smiled at me. Feet off the table dear. She said


Is this a magic fight my dad asked. Yup he was a wizard.


Nope my mom said. And she went back to the toast.She was abel to stop a evile wizard from takeing over the world but she could not work a toster.


I started to eat my eggs when my older brother Eli grabed my plate.


Eli I yelled.


He smiled his teeth blinding me. Well little sis I cant eat some off your eggs.


You don鈥檛 even eat normal food I yelled a him.


He laughed but dident give back my eggs. He went to the cupord and got out his bottel of icky blood. And chugged it down. You gussed it he was a vampire. He only drinks blood donationgs though. And the ocional animal. He never hurts anyone though. He a difrent kind of vampire. One that dosent crave human blood as much as normal ones. Mom says he a very rare form of vampire. One that is calm and does not like hurting people. I call him werid.


He finshed his drink and sat down next to dad. MY dads black hair was a contrast to Eli blone hair.


The air felt cold and I looked at my mom than my dad. Who was using magic? I hear footstephs and I saw my sister raven short for dezaray. Walk down the stephs she had 7 books floating around her head. Chatera I thought. She walked over got some burnt toast and walked away. Usally raven. MY mom stoped her work and looked tword the stairs daisy and hunter. She yelled in her montone voice. I heard thumping and saw my brother with his shaggei hair and sweater.He went to the fige grabed the lunch meat and sat down at the floor. Yeah and my were wolf brother. He changes when he wants to. And sliver does not hurt him.Yup


Daisy my mom called.


I saw my little sister pransed down the stair so beautiful that a trained barinea would cry. She stopped at frige and got out the slad. er back was slightly arched her shullder blades sticking out.


She had on pink pink pink even her blonde hair had highlights yeup pink.


Wing check my mom stopped what she was doing and walked over to daisy.


Her back semmed to shiny two lightly clored wing flowed out. And the stabled and turned yup pink.


MY little sister was a fairy.


OK so mom and dad wizard and wich.


MY brother a vampire


My other brother is a were wolf.


My older sister is a wich


And my sister is a fairy.


Oh and right now I am a human.


Just call us the adams family.


I was going to be a wich soon. You get you magic like when your ready for it. I gusse I not. And my last name is scripo. Scalet scrpo yup that鈥檚 my name. My mom and dad adopted me and eli and daisy and hunter. MY parents died don鈥檛 know how or when but the scriops adopted me. Eli ran away crazy bloodthirsty parents can do that to you. Daisy parent were turned into flowers by a wizard. And hunter got lost as a pup.


Mom and dad took us in. company for their only dauther Raven.


Kids car my mom said.


We all ran to the minvi van.


I got shot gun eli cried.


MY mom and dad. Both had odd jobs with dragns or something but on carie day their denits.


It werid beng the oddball in the family. Scared that you brother will eat you. And your sisters will turn you into a toad.


W all pilled into the car. My mom in the front, she hit the peatal to the metal and she droped us at school without a word. We all jumped out of the car. I looked at school yeah stupid school. Where no one talked to me and I was on the botem of the food chane. All the sudden it got really hot and a taller less petiy Daisy got out of the car. She used a groth spell because she looked like a 2 year old without it yeah a two year old in 5h grade not good. I walked to English. I was in 7th Raven in 10th Eli in 9th and hunter in 8th. I sat down next to Katie in my desk. She smiled at me but nothing more. I don鈥檛 have any friends. Well I use to but they arent anymore. Moring classies went quick. And lunch came qround 12:00. I went to sit with Daisy and raven and hunter and Eli at out table. Raven hacked into the school system to make sure we all had the same lunch.


They all were sitting at the table when I got their.


Daisy looked at me swittie we all just decid that were gonna sit with our friends


Yeah raven agreed.


What I said we always sit toghIS this story good so far?
It's rubbishIS this story good so far?
Sounds interesting, still could use some work though. Edit that scene, fix spelling, etc. Then move on with it.


:)
it was...um....ok/good....and your right many spelling mistakes

No comments:

Post a Comment